A COMBINATION OF MAGNESIUM, ZINC AND VITAMIN B6
The combination of magnesium, zinc and vitamin B6 supports the regeneration of the muscular and nervous system
The supplement uses magnesium from magnesium citrate and zinc from lactate, which ensures very high digestibility
Zmb a food supplement containing magnesium, zinc and Vitamin B6. Magnesium comes from magnesium citrate and Zinc – from lactates, which guarantees high assimilability of this product.
• Contributes to normal protein and glycogen metabolism (Vitamin B6).
• Contributes to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue (Vitamin B6, Magnesium).
• Contributes to the regulation of hormonal activity (Vitamin B6).
• Contributes to normal functioning of the nervous system (Vitamin B6, Magnesium).
• Contributes to normal muscle function (Magnesium).
• Contributes to normal protein synthesis (Zinc).
• Contributes to the maintenance of normal testosterone levels in the blood (Zinc).
|Number of servings in the package:||45|
|Net weight:||126 g|
|Content in:||2 tablets||% RWS *|
|Vitamin B6||4 mg||286%|
*% NRV – Nutrient Reference Value
Ingredients: magnesium citrate, zinc lactate, vitamin B6 (pyridoxine hydrochloride), fillers (microcrystalline cellulose, starch), anti-caking agents (calcium carbonate, silicon dioxide, magnesium salts of fatty acids).
May contain the unintended presence of milk derivatives , soybeans, grains containing gluten (wheat), eggs, celery and mustard seeds .
Directions for use:
Take 2 tablets a day without chewing and washing down with a sufficient amount of liquid.
ZMB. Dietary supplement with magnesium, zinc and vitamin B6. Do not use if you are allergic to any of the ingredients of the product. The product cannot be used by pregnant women and nursing mothers. Do not exceed the recommended daily dose of the product. A dietary supplement cannot be used as a substitute for a varied diet. A balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle are recommended. Storage conditions: Keep out of reach of small children. Store in a dry, cool place. Protect against direct sunlight.