Zinc – an important mineral component
Zinc is one of the most important elements in the human body. It has many significant functions, including regulatory, structural and catalytic. It is a component of over 300 enzymes, including, for example, DNA and RNA polymerases and those involved in protein biosynthesis . It is also necessary for the formation and proper functioning of hormones . Importantly, zinc directly or indirectly participates in the transformation of proteins, fats and carbohydrates , as well as in energy processes .
Properties of zinc – it is worth remembering about them
When supplementing your diet with zinc, it is worth remembering how important this mineral is and what properties it shows:
- Zinc helps in maintaining the proper acid-base balance and carbohydrate metabolism;
- It takes part in the process of cell division and helps protect cells against oxidative stress;
- This mineral supports the maintenance of healthy bones and the proper synthesis of DNA and protein;
- Zinc also contributes to the maintenance of the proper metabolism of macronutrients, fatty acids and vitamin A;
- It is also important that zinc helps in maintaining the proper level of testosterone in the blood, as well as in maintaining proper fertility and proper reproductive functions;
- Zinc also helps maintain healthy hair, nails and skin;
- It supports the proper functioning of the immune system and maintains proper vision.
Zinc is very important in the taste sensation process. This is due to the fact that zinc is a cofactor for taste, which is the protein found in the taste buds and influences their proper activities. The reduction in taste properties in the case of too low zinc levels disappears after its supplementation.
Want to add zinc to your daily diet? Choose Zinc from the Effective Line series – each serving provides 15 mg of zinc. You only need 1 tablet a day!
Composition table – Zinc – 180 tablets.
|Number of servings in the package:||180|
|Net weight:||90 g|
|Content in:||1 tablet||% RWS *|
*% NRV – Nutrient Reference Value
Ingredients: zinc lactate, fillers (microcrystalline cellulose, starch), anti-caking agents (calcium carbonate, silicon dioxide, magnesium salts of fatty acids).
May contain the unintended presence of milk derivatives, soybeans, gluten-containing grains (wheat), eggs, celery and mustard .
Directions for use:
Take 1 tablet a day without chewing and washing down with a sufficient amount of liquid.
Zinc. Dietary supplement with zinc. Do not use if you are allergic to any of the ingredients of the product. The product cannot be used by pregnant women and nursing mothers. Do not exceed the recommended daily dose of the product. The dietary supplement cannot be used as a substitute for a varied diet. A balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle are recommended. Storage conditions: Keep out of reach of small children. Store in a dry, cool place. Protect against direct sunlight.