Egg white is a natural, liquid and quickly absorbed protein, rich in exogenous amino acids. This protein is obtained from eggs from hens that come from farms that operate according to the strict rules of the European Union.
- The perfect alternative to the classic protein supplement.
- 97% pasteurized chicken egg white.
- 3% pasteurized yellow chicken eggs.
- It comes from hens reared according to the strict rules of the European Union.
- 10g of protein per 100g.
- Rich in essential amino acids.
- Ideal for consumption after training.
- Easy to use without the unnecessary eggshells.
- One bottle equals 33 eggs.
Ideal for consumption after training. Protein contributes to the development and maintenance of muscle mass and helps maintain healthy bones.
The product can be eaten raw or cooked , for example to make an omelette. Perfect for omelets, cocktails, pastries and other dishes.
One bottle corresponds to the white of about 33 chicken eggs.
Shake well before use.
30g of the product (2 tablespoons) correspond to a medium-weight chicken egg white. The product can be eaten raw or cooked (omelette). Perfect for omelets, cocktails, pastries and other dishes.
STORAGE: Store between 0 and 25°C in a dark, dry place. After opening, store in a refrigerator at 0 to 4 °C. Use within 7 days.
Egg white (97%); egg yolk (3%).
COMPOSITION TABLE OF LIQUID EGG WHITES
* The salt content is only due to the presence of naturally occurring sodium.