Has it ever happened to you that during an intense workout or sports competition you ran out of energy? And this feeling, when you realize that your effort was in vain… Time to end it once and for all! For that purpose, the specialists of the Olimp Laboratories pharmaceutical company, using innovative technology, have created the Fire Start Energy Gel + BCAA energy gel. It is a comprehensive combination of high-quality carbohydrates (maltodextrins and fructose) and the basic branched-chain BCAAaminoacids (L-Leucine, L-valine, L-isoleucine), supplemented with thiamine (vitamin B1) and important electrolytes: magnesium, sodium and potassium.
The main task of the energy gel by Olimp Sport Nutrition is to provide energy during workouts. So the preparation could not be lacking the carbohydrates (as much as 22g in a 36g serving!), characterized by a varied absorption rate. In addition, reaching for the Olimp Fire Start Energy Gel + BCAA energy gel, you can expect:
- Help in restoring normal muscle function (spasm) after very intense or prolonged workout, leading to muscle fatigue and noticeabledecrees in skeletal muscles glycogen level (carbohydrates1)
- Beneficial effect on the proper functioning of the nervous system (magnesium, thiamine) and on the muscles (magnesium)
- Reduction of the feeling of tiredness (magnesium)
- Great taste (apple, orange)
- Excellent consistency – no feeling of stickiness or deposits forming in the mouth
Ingredients: 43% maltodextrins, water, 21% fructose, BCAA amino acids (1,4% L-valine, 0,8% L-leucine, 0,6% L-isoleucine), acidity regulator – citric acid; magnesium salts of citric acid, flavourings, emulsifiers – sorbitols, lecithins (from soy); thickener – microcrystalline cellulose; sodium chloride, potassium chloride, thiamin hydrochloride – vit. B1.
|Nutrition declaration||1 sachet ( 36 g)||4 sachets (144 g)||per 100 g|
of which saturates
of which sugars
|Protein||0,9 g||3,6 g||2,5 g|
|Salt||0,25 g||1,0 g||0,69 g|
|Thiamin (vit. B1)||0,17 mg (15%*)||0,66 mg (60%*)||0,46 mg (42%*)|
|Potassium||75 mg||300 mg (15%*)||208 mg|
|Magnesium||57 mg (15%*)||228 mg (15%*)||158 mg (42%*)|
|Sodium||100 mg||400 mg||278 mg|
|Branched chain amino acids BCAA
*NRV – nutrient reference values.