Tiredness, low energy and concentration level which are commonly affecting you during sports tryouts is the worst thing an athlete has to face. How to counteract? The solution was found by the specialists of the Olimp Laboratories pharmaceutical company, whose extensive knowledge and many years of experience in creating dietary supplements as well as the use of innovative technology allowed to create the Fire Start Energy Gel + Caffeine energy gel!
The formula of the preparation contained in a small, easy-to-use sachet is based on high-quality carbohydrates (maltodextrins and fructose) and on stimulating caffeine derived from guarana seeds extract. The product was additionally supplemented with: magnesium, sodium and thiamine
Is it a safe solution? – you will ask. Confirmation of the safety of using the Fire Start Energy Gel + Caffeine energy gel can be found not only in properly selected portions of individual components, but also in the fact that those individual components have been tested for the absence of heavy metals. During the dietary supplement production process only high-quality raw materials have been used. All the above is a proof of caring for the health of people choosing products with the logo of a global manufacturer of dietary supplements – Olimp Sport Nutrition!
Choose Fire Start Energy Gel + Caffeine, and what you will get is:
- Help in restoring muscle function (contraction) after very intense or prolonged exercise leading to muscle fatigue and noticeable decrees in skeletal muscles glycogen level (carbohydrates1)
- Extra stimulation (caffeine)
- Improved alertness and concentration (caffeine)
- Support in the nervous system functioning (magnesium, thiamine)
- Support in propermuscles functioning (magnesium)
- Help in maintaining the electrolytes balance (magnesium)
- Gel of a sensational flavor (black currant, tropical) and of a great consistency (no feeling of stickiness in the mouth)
Ingredients: 43% maltodextrins, water, 21% fructose, magnesium salts of citric acid, 1,4% taurine, sodium chloride, potassium chloride, 0,28% guarana seed extract (Paullinia cupana Kunth.), acidity regulator – citric acid; flavourings, preservative – sorbic acid; thiamin hydrochloride – vit. B1.
|Nutrition declaration||1 sachet ( 36 g)||4 sachets (144 g)||per 100 g|
of which saturates
of which sugars
|Protein||<0,5 g||<0,5 g||<0,5 g|
|Salt||0,25 g||1,0 g||0,69 g|
|Thiamin (vit. B1)||0,17 mg (15%*)||0,66 mg (60%*)||0,46 mg (42%*)|
|Potassium||75 mg||300 mg (15%*)||208 mg|
|Magnesium||75 mg (20%*)||300 mg (80%*)||208 mg (55%*)|
|Sodium||100 mg||400 mg||278 mg|
|Taurine||500 mg||2000 mg||1389 mg|
of which caffeine (50%)
*NRV – nutrient reference values.